Wed, 21 May 2014
Laughing with Cancer Show #3. How do we cope?
Kaitlyn's dad passed away a year ago. How she has been coping and what she uses as an outlet.
Elvisrico explains to Kaitlyn why boys are pigs.
OH?! Did I tell you there's a new theme song?!
Several people emailed Elvisrico on how they cope with cancer.
Elvisrico explains how friends and other people try to help you cope with words of wisdom and end up saying things you really don't want to hear.
Direct download: laughing_with_cancer_show_3_How_do_we_cope.mp3
Category:Cancer -- posted at: 5:20pm MDT
Tue, 6 May 2014
Laughing with Cancer Show #2 "MOTIVATION"
Elvisrico talks about what gets you moving, what gets you out of bed, and what gets the juices flowing
Elvis tells his girlfriend he will "allow" her not to go to the gym, making her mad, which in turn motivates her to go and excercise.
Elvis does cardio listening to VIVA ELVIS, then 80's rock
Elvis daughter has lupus.
Elvis Jr was robbed of $500 at gun point
Elvis gives props to Keith and the girl for saving his life
Sun, 27 April 2014
1. Elvisrico talks a little about what you can expect from the show, being told he has cancer and what type of cancer he has
2. Making this a community we can help and motivate each other
3. Getting your workout on
4. Who is Elvisrico
5. Going through the 5 stages of grief.
6. Anger: Elvis was mad at everyone including God.
7. Denial: maybe the Dr's high maybe the test was wrong
8. Bargaining: all the what if's and if only
9. Depression: Elvis cried watching the movie Cars
10. Accecptance: yep i have cancer so what do we need to do?
11. Starting all over again
12. who helped Elvis out http://www.keithandthegirl.com/of his depression.